Recipes to increase children’s intelligence Food and tips
Recipes to increase children’s intelligence
Recipes to increase children’s intelligence A healthy diet is one of the most important ways to develop a child’s brain and increase his intelligence.
In this article, we will learn more about recipes to increase children’s intelligence: Recipes to increase children’s intelligence There are a number of recipes that increase the intelligence of children and the development of his mind, and these recipes depend on the age of the child, as follows:
Recipes for children aged 2-3
Children of this age should eat a balanced diet, which includes cereals and milk. On the other hand, you can prepare cereal and milk drinks for children aged 2-3, as it helps them to develop their brain and intelligence.
Protein for children aged 3-5 In this age group, you can try rice porridge for children aged 3-5, as it provides carbohydrates and proteins for the development of the brain. You can cook porridge in small batches.
You should put 2-3 cups of hot water in a saucepan, then add about 3/4 cup of rice. Boil the rice and cook it for about 15 minutes. After you remove the rice from the pot, you should stir the pot occasionally to make sure it does not burn.
Once the rice is cooked, you should turn the heat off and leave it to cool. Then you can serve the porridge hot.
Recipes for children aged 4-5
Brown rice porridge is the best way to increase children’s intelligence.
This is because this particular recipe will make their brains active, increase their memory, intelligence and help them remember what they are taught.
As a result, these recipes help them to learn faster and faster. Here is how to prepare this recipe: Pour 2 cups of water into a saucepan and boil it.
Add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 cup of brown rice and stir it regularly for 2 minutes. You need to cook the rice until it is cooked. When the rice is cooked, add 1 teaspoon of sugar and ½ teaspoon of cardamom powder.
Stir the sugar and cardamom powder with the rice. Pour the porridge onto a tray and set it aside to cool.
This recipe can be prepared using other kinds of grains such as barley, oats, and bulgur.
Recipes for children aged 6-7
1. Dietary carbohydrates help improve the brain’s energy in children aged 6 to 7. 2. Their brain grows about 80 percent during the first years of life.
3. It is important to make sure that they eat at least 5 fruit and 3 vegetable servings per day. 4. Fruit is also a good source of potassium, which is required for growing the brain.
5. This means that a child aged between 6-7 is able to grow his or her brain. Ingredients: – 1 carrot – 1 apple – 1 banana – 1 orange – 1 pear – 1 banana – 1 medium banana – 2 mangoes – 2 apricots – 2 cherries – 2 grapes – 1 avocado – 5 spinach leaves – 10 satsuma orange segments Method:
– Peel all the ingredients and wash it and cut the fruits into cubes.
Recipes for children aged 8-9
1. Adequate sleep According to research, insufficient sleep causes slow processing in the brain, and the problem of insomnia can affect a child’s ability to remember and learn.
Research shows that kids who do not sleep well perform poorly in school and have the tendency to get more emotional and experience a lot of stress.
The age when children have an average of six to eight hours of sleep is 6-12 years. However, if the child is already 6 or older, then he needs to have at least 9 to 10 hours of sleep a day to stay healthy and have good concentration.
2. Adequate physical activity The most effective way to improve brain power is to improve physical activity.
Recipes for children aged 10-11
Memory Developing memory is a very important part of mind development in children, and there are several dishes that help develop this skill.
Following is a list of brain-boosting recipes: Food to develop memory Fish and its brain: There are many people who do not like fish because they think it has too many bones.
This is wrong; fish is actually full of good stuff. The gills, cheeks, tongue, skin, and fin, are full of small, yet essential minerals.
The color of the flesh is deep-sea blue. As far as its brain is concerned, the eye of a fish is the most sensitive organ in the body.
As a fish swims through the water, it is searching for food. If it gets tired, it will turn its head towards the surface, and its eyes will adjust to the new light.
Recipe for a child over 12
1. The recipe to increase a child’s intelligence is to play with him and involve him in household chores.
This will be the best recipe to have a child who becomes smart. The child will be the most intelligent if the family has a garden where he can play.
2. Children should be encouraged to read as much as possible. Parents should provide the child with books, magazines, and newspapers. It is essential that the child plays with the books so that he gets a deeper understanding of them. Children should be given plenty of time to do their homework.
3. Children should be given exercise and sports at a young age. This will improve their physical and mental strength. Parents should allow children to play in the garden as much as possible.